Open application
Use Cryptorank AppTrack prices in real time
Currencies
19773
Market Cap
$ 884.31B
-0.76%
24h Spot Volume
$ 15.87B
-3.18%
BTC Dominance
35.87%
+0.05%
ETH Gas
10 Gwei
Country flagEnglish
MagpieMGP
Rank: 1378
21 Watchlists
DeFi
Tags (Sub-Categories):
BNB
Contracts/Blockchains:

Magpie Price

$ 0.0236
7.45

0.00...014

Low
High

$ 0.0249

$ 0.0211

About Magpie

Magpie XYZ is a platform built on BNB Chain to boost yields for liquidity providers and governance token holders of veTokenomics protocols
Report issue

Magpie IDO

IDO is ended:

27 Oct — 27 Oct 2022

Price

$ 0.025

ROI

0.94x ( -5.64% )

ATH ROI

1.74x ( +74% )

Raise

$ 1,750,000

Tokens For Sale

70,000,000

Lock-up

30% will be unlocked at Sale end time (~1400 UTC), with the remaining 70% released block-by-block over 90 days.

Tokenomics

Total Raised

$ 1,750,000

Initial values

Market cap: $ 837,500

FDMC $ 25,000,000

CirculatingMGP 33,500,000

Token allocation

Total supply: 1,000,000,000

Public sale: 70,000,000 (7.00%)

  • Airdrop: 3%

  • Community treasury: 10%

  • Ecosystem: 9%

  • Liquidity mining: 45%

  • Pancakeswap ifo: 7%

  • Pancakeswap pool: 2.4%

  • Strategic sale: 5%

  • Team&advisors: 17.5%

Screenshots

Token Distribution
Token Distribution

About IDO Magpie

IFO Sale Details

  • Sale start time: ~12.00 UTC on Thu 27 Oct 2022
  • Sale end time: ~14.00 UTC on Thu 27 Oct 2022
  • Amount to be raised: $1,750,000 USD in CAKE tokens
  • Tokens to be sold: 70,000,000 MGP (7.0% of MGP total supply)
  • Price per token: 1 MGP = $0.025 USD
  • Token Vesting Schedule: 30% will be unlocked at Sale end time (~1400 UTC), with the remaining 70% released block-by-block over 90 days.

All CAKE raised from the MGP token sale will be given to the IFO project. Only CAKE raised from the participation fee will be burnt.

Method: Public Sale and Private Sale (Both conducted via the Overflow method).

What is the “Overflow” sale method?

Basically, the more you put in, the more you will get, and you’ll get back anything that doesn’t get spent. More details below in the Overflow Multiplier Table.

To participate in the IFO:

Refer to the IFO participation guide and iCAKE article.

iCAKE and locked CAKE cannot be used to buy tokens in the IFO, so you would need a separate amount of CAKE to commit to the IFO.

ICO>Magpie ICO