Iskra is a blockchain gaming hub that brings together gamers and game studios. That platform allows gamers to explore and enjoy quality blockchain games and create their own community. Interested users will have the opportunity to explore new game projects for the first time through Iskras's Launchpad. Users can also freely trade in-game tokens and other in-game assets minted as non-fungible tokens (NFTs) outside the game.
Game studios, for their part, can utilize various resources provided by Iskra to build games of all genres including, but not limited to, TCG, Strategy, Collectible and MMORPG. As such, Iskra provides the full support necessary for the development and operation of blockchain games, from funding and infrastructure to a token economy and a passionate community.
There are three types of native tokens to support the Iskra ecosystem:
- ISK: Native and Governance token of the Iskra ecosystem
- iUSD: Stablecoin of Iskra ecosystem designed to maintain a stable value(1 iUSD = 1 USD)
- Pioneer NFT
What is $ISK?
As a native token, $ISK is used for all types of services provided within the Iskra ecosystem. $ISK has three key utilities:
- Exclusive currency to buy Pioneer NFTs: After the 10,000th Pioneer NFT is sold, all remaining Pioneer NFTs are only available for purchase with $ISK.
- Governance token: Holders are entitled to propose and vote on initiatives that govern the Iskra platform.
- Key currency: ISK serves all purposes in the Iskra platform. It can be exchanged with other assets and can be used as a form of payment for transaction fees and charges for a variety of other services in the Iskra ecosystem.