En-Tan-Mo ETM IEO Review
IEO is ended: 10 Jun — 10 Jun 2019
ROI since IEO
ATH ROI since IEO
Min/Max personal Cap
Private/Pre-sale is ended: 1 Jan — 1 Mar 2019
ROI since Private/Pre-sale
ATH ROI since Private/Pre-sale
En-Tan-Mo IEO was conducted from 10 Jun to 10 Jun 2019 by the project team from China.OKB currencies was accepted.
37,500,000 tokens were offered for public sale out of a 210,000,000 tokens for sale.
The project raised $ 3,750,000 out of $ 3,750,000.
Private/Pre-sale investors were able to buy En-Tan-Mo tokens at a price $ 0.150. They have got -98.00% losses from their investments.
Investments of the En-Tan-Mo are now up about 1.00 percent.
At the $ 0.420 ATH price on 12 Jul 2019 investors were able to sell this position with 4.2x ROI in USD.
The En-Tan-Mo token is now trading at 0.03x in USD from the IEO price.
IEO token price was $ 0.100.
Total Hard Cap
- tokensale details https://support.okex.com/hc/en-us/articles/360028789492
About ICO En-Tan-Mo
- Sale Price: 1ETM = $0.1
- Exchange Rate: to be confirmed by the OKB price on launch day
- Individual Minimum Subscription Amount = 5,000 ETM
- Individual Cap: 40,000 ETM
- First Subscription Session Supply: 12,500,000 ETM (over-subscription limit: 25,000,000 ETM)
- Second Subscription Session Supply: 12,500,000 ETM (over-subscription limit: N/A)
2.Points to Note
- Please log in and prepare your OKB before the sale to secure your subscription.
- To ensure the subscription process is fair and secure, the verification code is not required for subscription. Do NOT use the verification endpoint before the subscription begins, such action is regarded as rules violation and the account will be banned from the subscription.
- You are recommended to transfer your OKB to your OKEx Asset Account in advance for the subscription.
- The subscription is available on both OKEx.com and the OKEx Mobile App.
- Users with an allotment coefficient of 0 are not eligible for the subscription.
- ETM/USDT Market: 11:00 June 10, 2019 (CEST, UTC+2)
- ETM/USDK Market: 11:00 June 10, 2019 (CEST, UTC+2)