Dexalot’s mission is to bring a viable decentralized exchange with Central Limit Order Book capability to the current cryptocurrency space. It creates a truly inclusive trading environment that can rival centralized exchanges with its look and feel.
Dexalot is built on Avalanche platform’s C-Chain technology for its implementation as it offers the following advantages:
- 100% compatibility with the mature Ethereum Virtual Machine technology.
- Transactional speeds with 1-2 second finality.
- Transactional throughput that can withstand thousands of transactions per second.
- Low cost of deployment and operation.
Dexalot token is intended to be a utility and governance token for the Dexalot ecosystem.
The planned utility for the Dexalot token is as follows:
- Governance: Dexalot token is planned to be the token for governing the future of Dexalot.
- Gas: Dexalot token is planned to be the main currency for gas payments when Dexalot moves to its own subnet.
- Staking: Dexalot token is planned to be stake-able and delegate-able by validators and delegators to secure the subnet (similarly to the X, P and C chains of Avalanche itself) and to drive good behavior on the platform.
- Incentives: Dexalot token may also be utilized in the future as an incentive to promote the platform and incentivize users to use Dexalot.