ClearDAO IEO (Token Sale) Review And CLH Token Analysis | CryptoRank.io
Currencies
13282
Market Cap
$ 2.14T
-2.84%
24h Spot Volume
$ 41.45B
+27.3%
BTC Dominance
37.31%
+0.45%
ETH Gas
126 Gwei

ClearDAO [CLH]

 
On 5 watchlists
Rank: 740
Token:
Ethereum
USD 0.692
73.38
BTC 0.0000164
77.82
ETH 0.000217
81.87

ClearDAO is tackling the DeFi derivatives space by building the infrastructure for customizable derivatives.

ClearDAO IEO

IEO is ended: 5 Jan — 7 Jan 2022

IEO platformkucoin

IEO price

$ 0.01

ROI since IEO

USD: 69.16x  (+6,815.8%)

ATH ROI since IEO

USD: 70.55x  (+6,955%)

Raised

$ 200,000

Lock-up

10% will be unlocked on the Token Generation Event (TGE), and the remaining 90% will be distributed in 10% batches every 14 days from the 1st distribution

Tokens For Sale

20,000,000

Private 2 is ended: in the Past

Lock-up

7.69% at TGE. Then 7.69% every month. Fully distributed in 1 year

Tokens For Sale

68,000,000

Private is ended: in the Past

Lock-up

20% at TGE. Then 20% every 6 months. Fully distributed in 2 years

Tokens For Sale

81,200,000

Seed is ended: in the Past

Lock-up

20% at TGE. Then 20% every 6 months. Fully distributed in 2 years

Tokens For Sale

100,000,000

ClearDAO [CLH] Moon Spreadsheet

ClearDAO [CLH] trading levels.

Token economics

Total Raised

$ 200,000

Initial values

Market cap$ 473,747
FDMC: $ 10,000,000
Circulating SupplyCLH 47,374,690

Token allocation

Total supply:
1,000,000,000
Private/Pre-sale:
249,200,000
(24.92%)
Public sale:
20,000,000
(2.00%)

Additional links