Bemil BEM ICO (Token Sale) Review And BEM Token Analysis | CryptoRank.io
Currencies
11827
Market Cap
$ 2.79T
+0.55%
24h Spot Volume
$ 82.21B
-5.19%
BTC Dominance
38.72%
-2.14%
ETH Gas
81 Gwei

Bemil [BEM]

 
On 25 watchlists
Rank: 849
Token:
BSC
USD 0.419
-7.19
BTC 7.33e-6
-5.80
ETH 0.0000896
-8.73

Bemil is a mobile game integrating the use of cryptocurrency.

Bemil BEM IDO Review

IDO is ended: 25 Nov — 25 Nov 2021

IDO platform

IDO price

$ 0.01

ROI since IDO

USD: 41.89x  (+4,088.9%)

ATH ROI since IDO

USD: 64.05x  (+6,305.3%)

Raised

$ 100,000

Lock-up

34% are unlocked at TGE. The rest 66% are unlocked on the 3th and 5th month since TGE (33% each).

Tokens For Sale

10,000,000

IDO is ended: 7 Nov — 8 Nov 2021

IDO platform

IDO price

$ 0.01

ROI since IDO

USD: 41.89x  (+4,088.9%)

ATH ROI since IDO

USD: 64.05x  (+6,305.3%)

Raised

$ 100,000

Lock-up

34% unlocked on TGE, then 33% on the 3rd and 5th month

Tokens For Sale

10,000,000

IDO is ended: 6 Nov — 6 Nov 2021

IDO price

$ 0.01

ROI since IDO

USD: 41.89x  (+4,088.9%)

ATH ROI since IDO

USD: 64.05x  (+6,305.3%)

Raised

$ 40,000

Lock-up

20% unlocked at TGE, cliff 2 months. The rest 80% will be unlocked monthly for the next 20 months.

Tokens For Sale

4,000,000

IDO is ended: 6 Nov — 6 Nov 2021

IDO price

$ 0.01

ROI since IDO

USD: 41.89x  (+4,088.9%)

ATH ROI since IDO

USD: 64.05x  (+6,305.3%)

Raised

$ 40,000

Lock-up

34% are unlocked at TGE. The rest 66% are unlocked on the 3th and 5th month since TGE (33% each).

Tokens For Sale

4,000,000

Private 2 is ended: in the Past

Private 2 price

$ 0.0135

ROI since Private 2

USD: 31.03x  (+3,002.9%)

ATH ROI since Private 2

USD: 47.45x  (+4,644.7%)

Raised

$ 405,000

Lock-up

20% unlocked on TGE, 2 months cliff, then monthly distribution for 16 months

Tokens For Sale

30,000,000

Private is ended: in the Past

Private price

$ 0.01

ROI since Private

USD: 41.89x  (+4,088.9%)

ATH ROI since Private

USD: 64.05x  (+6,305.3%)

Raised

$ 950,000

Lock-up

20% unlocked on TGE, 2 months cliff, then monthly distribution for 20 months

Tokens For Sale

95,000,000

Seed is ended: in the Past

Seed price

$ 0.0075

ROI since Seed

USD: 55.85x  (+5,485.2%)

ATH ROI since Seed

USD: 85.4x  (+8,440.4%)

Raised

$ 300,000

Lock-up

20% unlocked on TGE, 2 months cliff, then monthly distribution for 20 months

Tokens For Sale

40,000,000

Bemil [BEM] Moon Spreadsheet

Bemil [BEM] trading levels.

Token economics

Total Raised

$ 1,935,000

Initial values

Market cap$ 630,000
FDMC: $ 10,000,000
Circulating SupplyBEM 63,000,000

Token allocation

Total supply:
1,000,000,000
Private/Pre-sale:
165,000,000
(16.50%)
Public sale:
28,000,000
(2.80%)

Additional links

About ICO Bemil

IDO will be conducted on 3 platfoms: DAO Maker, FaraStarter and GameFi.

Bemil is an entertaining game with galaxy theme and Play to Earn feature, in which players can engage in battles, build clans, play minigames and other features.