Azbit is a licensed blockchain-based banking platform.
Azbit AZ IEO Review
IEO is ended: 30 May — 12 Jun 2019
ROI since IEO
ATH ROI since IEO
Min/Max personal Cap
Azbit IEO was conducted from 30 May to 12 Jun 2019 by the project team from Belarus.USDT currencies was accepted.
12,500,000 tokens were offered for public sale out of a 125,356,970,473 tokens for sale.
At the $ 0.000107 ATH price on 7 Aug 2019 investors were able to sell this position with 0.89x ROI in USD.
The Azbit token is now trading at 0.05x in USD from the IEO price.
IEO token price was $ 0.00012.
About ICO Azbit
- Total Supply: 401,408,000,000 AZ
- Circulating Supply: 40,000,000,000 AZ
- Subscription Amount on BitForex
- Round 1: 6,250,000,000 AZ
- Round 2: 6,250,000,000 AZ
- Round 1: 0.00012 USDT
- Round 2: 0.00012 USDT
- Subscription Trading Pairs: AZ/USDT
- Lock-up Period: No lock-up
- 1st Round：
- When buying from $1500:
- Bonus: 5% of the number of tokens purchased
- When buying from $3500:
- Bonus: 7% of the number of tokens purchased
- When buying from $7500:
- Bonus: 10% of the number of tokens purchased
- Additional bonuses on Azbit Platform (More details on the Azbit Platform):
- Up to 10.5% of total platform’s profits will be distributed across token offering participants
- Priority access to Azbit Investment Platform and beta testing of new products.
- Up to $500 coupon for access to premium AI-based trading signals on CMC.io.
- Up to 100% discount on all Azbit services’ fees for up to 12 months.
- VIP service and 24/7 personal manager
- Access to private chat with Azbit top-management.
- Azbit Priority Black membership card
- 2nd Round：None
- The subscription will stop when reaching the hard cap or reaching the end time. First come first served.
- AZ is currently in the subscription stage. Users can buy AZ at a fixed price.