CNNS IEO Review
IEO is ended: 22 Apr — 22 Apr
ROI since IEO
ATH ROI since IEO
Min/Max personal Cap
CNNS ICO will be conducted.
600,000,000 tokens were offered for public sale out of a 10,000,000,000 tokens for sale.
The project raised $ 3,600,000 out of $ 3,600,000.
Total Hard Cap
Know Your Customer (KYC)Yes
About ICO CNNS
(1) Token Symbol: CNNS
(2) Total Supply: 10 billion
(3) Initial Circ. Supply: 13%
(4) Amount Raised in Public Sale: $3.6 million USD
(5) Startup Total Supply: 600 million
150 million in USDT;
450 million in GT
(6) Price: 1 CNNS=0.006 USDT; 1 CNNS=0.01 GT
Please note: Since GT trading service is not available, the temporary price "P1" is set to be 1GT=0.60 USDT. One month after the project launch, the price "P2" will be adjusted according to the GT daily opening price on Gate.io from April 25 to May 25 (GMT +8:00). If P2 is over 10% higher than P1, which is more than $0.66 USD, Gate.io will refund the exceeding amount (P2-P1*110%) in GT based on P2 to users who invested with GTs.
(7) Token Allocation:
- Startup 6%
- Private Placement 14%
0.3% of these tokens will be unlocked each day three months after the exchange listing, it takes 333 days to unlock all of them.
- Foundation 20%
2% of total distribution will be used for running the foundation at an early stage, and 10% of total distributed tokens will be unlocked every year after exchange listing.
- Team 10%
2% of total distributed tokens will be unlocked every year after exchange listing. It takes 5 years to unlock all of them.
- Community Reserved 50%
5% will be used for building the eco at an early stage, and 10% of total distributed tokens will be unlocked every year after exchange listing.
CNNS Startup Sale Rules
(1) Start Time: April 22, UTC 4:00 - 6:00
(2) Purchase limit: no less than 20,000 CNNS and no more than 500,000 CNNS per individual
(3) Users can place orders from UTC 4:00 to UTC 6:00. Order placed by qualified users within these 2 hours will be treated equally.
(4) Users need to ensure there is sufficient balance (exceeding the purchase value) in accounts for the purchase after placing the orders. An insufficient balance will result in the cancellation of the purchase order.
(5) Users can place orders using other coins. Each order can only use one type of coin.
(6) After UTC 6:00, Gate.io will collect all the qualified orders and distribute the tokens according to the individual purchased orders: total purchased orders ratio. The final result will be announced at UTC 8:00 each day.
(7) The distribution calculation rules are as follow:
F (distribution ratio) = Daily CNNS supply limit ÷ Total CNNS supply limit
P (actual individual purchased CNNS) = F × qualified individual orders
M (actual payment amount) = Startup Sale Price × P