Open application
Приложение CryptorankТрекер & Портфолио
Криптовалюты:
21254
Капитал. рынка:
$ 1.14T
-0.85%
Объём 24ч:
$ 37.54B
-4.99%
BTC Домин.:
39.89%
-0.53%
ETH Gas:
25 Gwei
Country flagРусский
Loading...
Cryptorank 
ICOVEGA Protocol ICO
VEGA Protocol VEGA
Рейтинг: 394
430 Вотчлистов
Блокчейн инфраструктура
Теги (подкатегории):
Ethereum
Контракты/Блокчейны:

Курс VEGA Protocol

$ 1.30
-3.61

0.0000553

Мин
Макс

$ 1.39

$ 1.29

О VEGA Protocol

Vega is a proof-of-stake blockchain, built on top of Tendermint, which makes it possible to trade derivatives on a decentralised network.
Website
Сообщить о проблеме

IEO VEGA Protocol Обзор

IEO Раунд завершен:

3 Sep — 3 Sep 2021

Цена

$ 15.00

ROI

0.09x ( -91.3% )

Макс. ROI

1.84x ( +83.9% )

Средств собрано

$ 100,000

Всего токенов

6,666

ICO Раунд завершен:

2 Jun — 3 Jun 2021

Цена

$ 10.00

ROI

0.13x ( -87% )

Макс. ROI

2.76x ( +175.9% )

Средств собрано

$ 16,250,000

Всего токенов

1,625,000

Lock-up

6-month lock up with a 6-month release period thereafter

Лимиты инвестиций

$100 / $2500

ICO Раунд завершен:

3 Jun — 3 Jun 2021

Цена

$ 15.00

ROI

0.09x ( -91.3% )

Макс. ROI

1.84x ( +83.9% )

Средств собрано

$ 24,375,000

Всего токенов

1,625,000

Lock-up

Freely trading after a 90-day lock up

Лимиты инвестиций

$100 / $10000

ICO Раунд завершен:

2 Jun — 2 Jun 2021

Цена

$ 5.00

ROI

0.26x ( -74% )

Макс. ROI

5.52x ( +451.8% )

Средств собрано

$ 8,125,000

Всего токенов

1,625,000

Lock-up

12-month lock up with a 12-month release period thereafter

Лимиты инвестиций

$100 / $1000

Strategic 2 Раунд завершен:

in the Past

Цена

$ 3.00

ROI

0.43x ( -56.6% )

Макс. ROI

9.2x ( +819.6% )

Lock-up

15% unlocked at erliest conveninance which is at network launch (around 90 days after listing); the remaining 85% unlocked like this: 15% day 180, 15% day 240, 15% day 300, 15% day 360, 15% day 420, 10% day 480

Strategic Раунд завершен:

in the Past

Цена

$ 0.770

ROI

1.69x ( +69% )

Макс. ROI

35.83x ( +3,482.9% )

Средств собрано

$ 5,500,000

Всего токенов

7,142,857

Lock-up

Cliff: 15% of tokens unlock 4 months following the CoinList sale; Vesting: The remaining 85% of tokens vest linearly over 18 months

Seed Раунд завершен:

in the Past

Цена

$ 0.360

ROI

3.61x ( +261.4% )

Макс. ROI

76.63x ( +7,563.5% )

Средств собрано

$ 5,500,000

Всего токенов

15,277,777

Lock-up

Cliff: 15% of tokens unlock 5 months following the CoinList sale; Vesting: The remaining 85% of tokens vest linearly over 18 months

VEGA Protocol Раунды финансирования

Токеномика

Total Raised

$ 59,850,000

Распределение токенов

Общее предложение: 64,999,723

Приватный раунд: 22,420,634 (34.49%)

Публичный раунд: 4,881,666 (7.51%)

  • Token sale: 7.5%

  • Community: 26.3%

  • Early investors: 36.5%

  • Team: 29.7%

Рейтинг интереса Cryptorank

Very High