SUBX Finance [SFX]
SUBX Finance is a blockchain-as-a-service provider for businesses to integrate web3 technologies to their products & services
SUBX Finance Market Cap
24h Trade Volume
All-Time-High (ATH) Price
SUBX Finance's current price is $ 0.649, it has dropped -1.9% over the past 24 hours.
SUBX Finance's All Time High (ATH) of $ 0.928 was reached on 23 Nov 2021, and is currently -30.1% down.
The maximum supply of SUBX Finance that will ever be issued is 10.00 Millions tokens, and the current supply of SFX in circulation is 2.00 Millions tokens.
SUBX Finance’s 24 hour trading volume is $ 307.64 Thousands.
SUBX Finance's current share of the entire cryptocurrency market is 0.00%, with a market capitalization of $ 1.30 Million.
SUBX Finance Price
SUBX Finance price Index provides the latest SFX price in US Dollars , BTC and ETH using an average from the world's leading crypto exchanges.
The SUBX Finance to USD chart is designed for users to instantly see the changes that occur on the market and predicts what will come next.
SFX to USD Converter
SUBX Finance Quarterly Returns ($)
SUBX Finance Closing Price (USD) - Quarterly
SUBX Finance Monthly Returns ($)
SUBX Finance USD (SFX - USD) Price Change
|24H||-$ 0.0126||-1.9%||$ 0.664||$ 0.537|
SUBX Finance Annual Price
|2021||-25.7%||$ 0.928||$ 0.537|
What is SUBX Finance
SUBX Finance is a blockchain-as-a-service provider for businesses to integrate web3 technologies into their products & services. SUBX Finance products empower businesses to innovate with blockchain, metaverse, and decentralized finance technology - in a simple, fast and cost-efficient manner.
SUBX Finance categorized its products into two categories - Infrastructures and Applications. Users are required to hold/stake/pay a certain amount of SFX to access/utilize these products.
- Infrastructures are blockchain-as-a-service (BaaS) products that allow business customers to develop, host, and adopt their own blockchain applications
- Applications are software products that we built on top of our infrastructure.
- Genesis. A no-code platform for businesses to create their own blockchain token
- Synergy. A low-code protocol to allow businesses to integrate their tokens into existing websites and applications
- Congress. A voting-as-a-service platform where businesses empower their token holders in the decision-making process
- Bounty. A staking-as-a-service platform where businesses can reward their token holders with tokens
- Mint. NFT minting and e-commerce solution for businesses
- Swap. A DEX interface allows users to buy and sell tokens easily.
- Satellite. A DEX aggregator to give users the best rates across decentralized exchanges
- Ignite. A token-based crowdfunding platform for businesses to offer rewards to early backers
- Merchant. A multi-vendor platform that allows businesses to accept tokens (except SFX) as payment for their products and services.