Stabilize USD [SUSD]
Stabilize USD Market CapN/A
24h Trade Volume
All-Time-High (ATH) Price
Stabilize USD's current price is $ 1.01, it has dropped -1.3% over the past 24 hours.
Stabilize USD's All Time High (ATH) of $ 1.14 was reached on 7 Nov 2021, and is currently -11.2% down.
Stabilize USD Price
Stabilize USD price Index provides the latest SUSD price in US Dollars , BTC and ETH using an average from the world's leading crypto exchanges.
The Stabilize USD to USD chart is designed for users to instantly see the changes that occur on the market and predicts what will come next.
SUSD to USD Converter
What is Stabilize USD
Stabilize is a decentralized borrowing protocol2.0 that allows you to draw interest-free loans against basic assets & ibTKNs used as collaterals. Core Feature
- Support multiple assets as collateral
- Run in multiple chains
- By staking Collaterals Assets, Stablecoins (U.TOKEN) of zero interest-fee is minted to improve capital utilization
- The minimum collateral ratio of 110% — more efficient usage of deposited Collaterals assets
- Directly redeemable — U.TOKEN can be redeemed at face value for the underlying collateral at any time
- Token ($SET) holders can earn U.TOKENS (Borrowing fee), Collaterals (Redemption fee), and $SET(Transfer fee).
Stabilize USD ($SUSD) is a stable coin wrapped by any U.TOKEN.