Reserve Rights Token IEO Review
IEO is ended: 22 May — 22 May
ROI since IEO
ATH ROI since IEO
Min/Max personal Cap
Private/Pre-sale is ended: 1 Sep — 30 Dec 2018
ROI since Private/Pre-sale
ATH ROI since Private/Pre-sale
Reserve Rights Token ICO will be conducted by the project team from United States.HT currencies was accepted.
3,000,000,000 tokens were offered for public sale out of a 100,000,000,000 tokens for sale.
The project raised $ 3,000,000 out of $ 3,000,000.
Private/Pre-sale investors were able to buy Reserve Rights Token coins at a price $ 0.002. They have got 2.05% gain from their investments.
Total Hard Cap
Team fromUnited States
About ICO Reserve Rights Token
Huobi Global will launch our third Prime Trading Project: Reserve Protocol on May 22, 2019 (GMT+8). Based on rules of our second Prime Trading, we broadly listened to user feedbacks and suggestions. Hence we are improving the rules as follows:
1. Trading Mode: Users can participate through market orders in HT Market on Huobi Global;
2. Eligibility: Due to overwhelming demand for the previous two Prime Trading projects and low successful rates, we have lifted the threshold to participate as: lowest daily HT holding amount over 7 days period before launch to be 1000 HT (May 15, 00:00:00 to May 21, 23:59:59), and HT holding will be determined based on daily random snapshot of account holding;
3. Trading Rules:
There will be two tiered price limit rounds, each round with 10 minutes, up to 20 minutes in total. Each round will have a price range (the highest tradable price), and users are able to trade within such predefined range;
The first round will still be completed on a first come first serve basis through market orders, and the second round will be completed through system matching;
(1) All orders at the highest buy price will be filled partially;
(2) Amount filled is positively correlated to the size of the order;
(3) Order amount expected to be filled:
Schedule and Allocation：
Price Limit Rounds: May 22, 2019 20:00:00 to May 22, 2019 20:19:29, divided into two rounds, each round will last 10 minutes, with first 5 minutes for trading and latter 5 minutes for clearance;
First Price Limit Round: 20:00:00—20:09:59, 20% Prime Allocation;
Second Price Limit Round: 20:10:00—20:19:59, 80% Prime Allocation;