24h Trade Volume
All-Time-High (ATH) Price
NKN (NKN) is a cryptocurrency token generated on the NEO blockchain.The total supply of NKN that will ever be issued is 700.00 Millions tokens, and the current supply of NKN in circulation is 466.67 Millions tokens.
Current NKN price is $ 0.03 moved up to 1.42% for the last 24 hours.
All time high (ATH) price of NKN reached $ 0.476 on 7 Jun 2018 and fallen -93.7% from it.
NKN's share of the entire cryptocurrency market is 0.01% with the market capitalization of $ 14.01 Millions.
NKN’s 24 trading volume is $ 5.14 Millions. It is trading on 17 markets and 9 Exchanges .
NKN Price Chart
NKN price Index provides the latest NKN price in US Dollars , BTC and ETH using an average from the world's leading crypto exchanges.
The NKN to USD chart is designed for users to instantly see the changes that occur on the market and predicts what will come next.
NKN to USD Converter
NKN Performance USD
|24H||$ 0.00042||1.42%||$ 0.0317||$ 0.0292|
|7D||$ 0.00282||10.4%||$ 0.0363||$ 0.0264|
|1M||-$ 0.0151||-33.5%||$ 0.0466||$ 0.0248|
|3M||$ 0.00113||3.90%||$ 0.0599||$ 0.0164|
|6M||-$ 0.0272||-47.5%||$ 0.114||$ 0.0164|
|1Y||-$ 0.0104||-25.7%||$ 0.114||$ 0.0102|
|YTD||$ 0.00285||10.5%||$ 0.114||$ 0.0164|
NKN Price % Annual Change
What is NKN
NKN is a new type of P2P protocol for network connectivity and ecosystems, that is based on a public blockchain. The project aims to restore the Internet, which will be truly open, decentralized, dynamic, secure, shared, and owned by the community.
The project was founded in January 2018 by a group of entrepreneurs and engineers representing companies such as Google, Nokia, QCOM, Baidu, and Onchain.
The platform has its distinctive features:
- Using the concept of a decentralized data network;
- Each network node adheres to the rules of cellular automata and maintains its own state, which is updated for each network cycle depending on the state of neighbouring nodes and its own.
- Using consensus Proof Of Relay;
- The economic model of the network encourages users to provide their bandwidth, which improves the efficiency of data transfer;
- Simplify the interaction of dApp developers with development kits.
The platform’s test network included about 6,000 consensus nodes, most of which were managed by the community.