CasperLabs CLX IEO Review
IEO is ended: 26 Mar — 6 Apr
Min/Max personal Cap
CasperLabs ICO will be conducted.
About ICO CasperLabs
Validator sale process:
1. Quota per ticket: 100 USDT (10,000 CLX). Every ticket will have its ticket number, and upon the conclusion of the purchase, a USDT payment will be deducted from the eligible participant's Cash account. Each eligible participant will have a max number of tickets to claim, 150 tickets (15,000 USDT);
2. Winning tickets will be announced after the conclusion of each round of lottery draw, and losing tickets can continue to participate in the next round of lottery draw;
3. Users with winning tickets will be given a CasperLabs Access Code, which grants the access to the CasperLabs website to complete the identity verification (KYC). Deadline for completing the KYC is April 13, 2020 10:00 EDT, and failure to complete the verification on time or failed verification will be deemed as voluntary give-up of participation, whereas the purchase tickets will be cancelled and the USDT payment will be refunded;
4. CasperLabs KYC process:
Winning ticket holders must type in their "email + CasperLabs Access Code + email verification code" to access the identity verification page, a Validator Future Token Agreement (VFTA) must be signed and contact information as well as a proof of address must be provided before the start of verication progress;
Proof of address includes, but not is not limited to, utility bills, bank statements and mail receipts that are recent (from the past three months) and include personal identification information (date, name, and address). Participants with a purchase amount exceeding 1000 USDT must upload the proof of address, whereas for participants with a purchase amount less than 1000 USDT, proof of address is not required;
If the identity verification page indicates "further identity verification is required", please check your email account and upload relevant documentation to proceed with the KYC check;
5. Participants who did not win the lottery draw will be provided with refund where USDT payments will be returned to their own user accounts between April 6, 12:00 EDT - April 7, 12:00 EDT; whereas USDT payments of participants that fail to complete the KYC check or failed the KYC check will be refunded after the identity verification (KYC) deadline and returned to their own user accounts between April 13, 12:00 EDT - April 14, 12:00 EDT.
6. After the conclusion of each round of lottery draw, bonus will be automatically distributed to winners based on their number of winning tickets in that round. The bonus will be distributed in the following manner: 5,000,000 CLX for the first round (1,000 CLX per winning ticket) and 5,000,000 CLX for the second round (500 CLX per winning ticket).