Azbit IEO Review
IEO is ended: 30 May — 12 Jun
ROI since IEO
USD: 0.09x (-90.8%)
ATH ROI since IEO
USD: 0.89x (-10.7%)
Min/Max personal Cap
Azbit ICO will be conducted by the project team from Belarus.USDT currencies was accepted.
12,500,000 tokens were offered for public sale out of a 127,024,519,386 tokens for sale.
About ICO Azbit
- Total Supply: 401,408,000,000 AZ
- Circulating Supply: 40,000,000,000 AZ
- Subscription Amount on BitForex
- Round 1: 6,250,000,000 AZ
- Round 2: 6,250,000,000 AZ
- Round 1: 0.00012 USDT
- Round 2: 0.00012 USDT
- Subscription Trading Pairs: AZ/USDT
- Lock-up Period: No lock-up
- 1st Round：
- When buying from $1500:
- Bonus: 5% of the number of tokens purchased
- When buying from $3500:
- Bonus: 7% of the number of tokens purchased
- When buying from $7500:
- Bonus: 10% of the number of tokens purchased
- Additional bonuses on Azbit Platform (More details on the Azbit Platform):
- Up to 10.5% of total platform’s profits will be distributed across token offering participants
- Priority access to Azbit Investment Platform and beta testing of new products.
- Up to $500 coupon for access to premium AI-based trading signals on CMC.io.
- Up to 100% discount on all Azbit services’ fees for up to 12 months.
- VIP service and 24/7 personal manager
- Access to private chat with Azbit top-management.
- Azbit Priority Black membership card
- 2nd Round：None
- The subscription will stop when reaching the hard cap or reaching the end time. First come first served.
- AZ is currently in the subscription stage. Users can buy AZ at a fixed price.